Saturday, April 14, 2012

Quotes

”Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong” - Unknown “Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.” - Brian Gerald O’Driscoll “Patience is something you admire in the driver behind you, but not in one ahead.” - Bill McGlashen “When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.” - Mark Twain “The quickest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it back in your pocket.” - Will Rogers “If at first you don’t succeed, skydiving is not for you!” - Henny Youngman “Why didn’t Noah swat those two mosquitoes?” - Unknown “I have to exercise early in the morning before my brain figures out what I’m doing.” - Unknown

No comments: