Sunday, February 28, 2010

Political Joke

NEWS FLASH: Nancy Pelosi was involved in a minor accident Thursday night. While driving in her limousine in rural Virginia a cow wandered onto the road and was hit by a limousine carrying Nancy Pelosi.
Congreeswoman Pelosi was not hurt but the cow suffered fatal injuries.
The Speaker of the House told her limousine driver to go to the house owned by the cow and tell the people living there the news. The limousine driver did not return until four hours later. When he returned he told the Congresswoman "The people living there were so nice. The wife fixed me the most delicious homecooked meal, the father showered me with wonderful gifts and stories, they even introduced me to their daughter and let me sleep with her."
Nancy Pelosi asked the limo driver "What did you say to them."
The limo driver responded, "I just told them I was Nancy Pelosi's limo driver and the old cow is dead."

No comments: