Sunday, July 29, 2007

Reigning Cats and Dogs.

By the time the man got to the vet, the dog was dead. The veterinarian said, "I'm sorry, your dog is dead." The man would not believe him, so the vet asked the man if he wanted him to do the cat test. The man said, "Oh yes, anything, try anything." At that a door opened and in walked a cat. The cat walked all the way around the table the dog was on, paused for a moment, and finally shook his head no. The vet said, "I'm sorry, we both know your poor dog is dead." Then the vet said there was one more thing he could try. He said he would bring in the Labrador, and the man eagerly agreed. The Labrador did the same as the cat, shook his head and walked out. The man said, "Well I guess I just have to accept this, what do I owe you?" The vet told him the total would be $550. The man just lost it. Incredulous, he demanded, "For what? He was dead when I brought him in!" The vet said, "Well you only owe me $50, but it's $300 for the cat scan and $200 for the Lab test." Submitted by Steve Newbauer

No comments: